3.13.2011

From the Inspiration Folder

And we're off to another week! While it was tough to lose an hour on Sunday, I am so happy to have longer doses of sunlight for the next few months. Spring really is around the corner :)

I was just flipping through my beloved collection of domino magazines (to gather inspiration for a new client at work) and I came across a room that reflects the bright, happy vibe I am feeling for this upcoming season:

domino

Orange is not typically one of my favorite colors, but I am really loving this room. Especially those curtains! I could definitely spend a sunny afternoon here with a refreshing drink and a stack of magazines...

This reminds me I am way overdue for another Path to Design post. I am really enjoying my new design job so far, and I want to share some of what I am learning so far. Stay tuned!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails