5.26.2010

Mood Board - Fashion Inspired

It's been far too long since I've done a mood board here, so I am bringing them back! This mood board is inspired by an image I've had in my inspiration folder for ages. Although the color scheme is pretty neutral, aside from a pop of coral, all of the textures used in this outfit create so much interest:

Fashion Inspiration Coral

While the coral and wooden necklaces lend a beachy vibe, the belted sweater combined with the full ruffle skirt give it a bit more modern and glamorous feel. I went for the same vibe in a combination of neutral colors and textures for this living room:


Fashion Moodboard Coral

I started with a neutral, modern couch as the foundation. The ruffle in the skirt is mimicked in the curtains, with more texture found in the rug and the round mirror. The coffee table is a perfect representation of the wooden necklace, as is the coral. The rest of the accessories, including the lamp, vases and the brass bamboo table add a hint of glamour to the space.

So what do you think? Anything you would have done differently? Let's discuss!

3 comments:

Leah said...

All those pieces are great but together WOW! So amazing!

LifestyleBohemia said...

I love how you put these all together. I am loving the ruffle curtain. I may have added a few more pillows, maybe a coral/red one. I love pillows though :)

Flavia @ Estilo Home said...

Yes, a couple of fun pillows could definitely brighten things up!

Related Posts with Thumbnails