5.17.2010

Lucky Mag Interiors - Happy Yellow Kitchen


Good morning! I hope you had a good weekend, as I did. The weather couldn't have been more perfect, and I also had lots of free time to finally work on my cabinet. I hope to have the finished product for you later this week. It is actually completed, except with all the layers of paint the shelves no longer fit! I am hoping my hubby can help me sand off some of the sides. This project has honestly been more work than it's worth, but overall I am happy with the newly white cabinet. It blends into the room a lot more. I can't wait to show you!

I wanted to keep sharing with you images from my Lucky Magazine archives, from back when they featured interiors. I so miss those days! Here is one happy yellow kitchen:


I love the open shelving! It is so well-styled. Yellow is my favorite accent color for the kitchen. Imagine making your morning coffee here - you'd barely need the caffeine!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails