4.08.2011

DC Design House!

Happy Friday! I hope you all have something fun planned for this weekend. For all the locals, this year's DC Design House is opening to the public tomorrow! I always love attending this event - I leave with an incredible amount of inspiration every time (well, it kinda makes me want to re-decorate my entire condo!)

I had the opportunity to check out this year's house last week, and I must say the designers did an incredible job transforming an old, dark house into such a beautiful place. Here is just a snippet of what there is to see. I will be posting more photos, including designer profiles, all next week, so stay tuned!



The house is open until May 8 (check out their website for details.) Are you planning on going?

Photos (taken by me,) from top:
Pool Room - Erin Paige Pitts Interiors
Hideaway - Lauren Liess Interiors
Master Bedroom - Iantha Carley Interiors
Secred Garden Bath/Dressing Area - J. Hodges & Associates, LLC
Family Room - Barbara Franceski LLC

1 comment:

The Sister Sophisticate said...

Looks like fun, I bet its will be stunning!

Related Posts with Thumbnails