10.15.2010

Inspired by Amie Corley

Happy Friday! Aren't you glad the weekend is finally here?

Earlier this week, Design*Sponge posted a sneak peek of Interior Designer Amie Corley's home, and I fell in love. I especially enjoyed learning that she became a designer after having such success decorating her own home (she was studying medicine before discovering her passion!) It's no wonder, she is so talented! My favorite part of the house is this "dead space" near her staircase:

Design*Sponge

I would say it has definitely come alive! I love the combination of the gold-framed settee with the modern clear lucite table - perfection! You can check out the rest of her home tour here. There is also a great interview with her here about her renovation process and career path.

Have a great weekend :)

2 comments:

Karen said...

I love that area too. The sign of a beautifully designed home to me is when the designer makes the most of the little often forgotten spaces and turns them into showstoppers.

AA said...

i hope u hav a great weekend too!
and i think that's really cute :)

check mine?/follow me?

www.fateitis.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails