8.13.2010

From the Inspiration Folder

It's finally the weekend! I am glad to have the next couple of days to relax and get a few things done around the house. In particular, I hope to test some more paint samples in my living room. I think the cream paint is going to work pretty well, but fingers crossed!


I recently saved this image into my inspiration folder. I love that it has such a mix of furniture styles that manage to work so well together. The classic, glamorous couch against the clean-lined side table and the rustic coffee table creates such a beautiful but unexpected combination. I especially love the lightly-tinted lavender wall. It looks surprisingly sophisticated and not too sweet.

What do you think of this room? Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails