6.03.2010

Inspired by Art Deco Design

I'm off to Miami for the next few days for a much-needed girls trip! One of my favorite aspects of the city, apart from the beautiful beach and overall fun vibe, is the art deco architecture prominent throughout. Each hotel is so unique and make a statement all their own. One perfect example is the Tides South Beach, which was designed by none other than Kelly Wearstler:


Here are a few other inspirational hotels:




 
  
 

 

Ah, I can't wait! Meet you back here next week!

2 comments:

Arianna Belle said...

Lucky girl! I've never been to Miami but really want to go -it's on my places to visit!

Have lots of fun!!!

xoxo,

Arianna

Kasey at Thrifty Little Blog said...

Sounds like fun!! Enjoy some amazing art deco for me :).

Related Posts with Thumbnails