3.31.2010

Inspired by Erinn Valencich

I'm a little late to blogging this week. I think I've been enjoying my time off from school a little too much! It's been so nice to have the freedom to do what I want with my evenings and weekends. A lot of it included lots of decluttering projects around the home. Nothing interesting to blog about, but the condo is starting to feel more organized bit by bit.

Anyway, I thought I'd share some images of one of my favorite interior designers, Erinn Valencich. These images are often seen throughout design blogs, but I just love her work every time I see it.


I especially love her use of geometric patterns, such as those mirrors in the picture above and the black and white pillow in the picture below:








There are many more images in her portfolio here. What do you think of her work?


Image credits: www.omniartedesign.com and www.fineliving.com

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails