12.14.2009

From Condo to Home - the Dining Room Complete!

Good morning! How was your weekend? Mine was the most productive I had in a while. Got lots done around the house, including tidying up the completed dining room for you all to see! Finally!

As I've mentioned before, the dining room has been work in progress for a while. I have been buying furniture and accessories, and revamping existing ones, for about a year now. I can't believe it's taken that long, but I think it was worth the wait. I'm so happy with the outcome. It is the only place in the condo that actually feels "finished."

I didn't think to take a before picture since this has been in the making long before I blogged, but I found a picture that shows part of it in the background, with mostly the old mismatched furniture and very little color:



As you may recall, this is the vision I had for the room:



And here is the outcome!








And here with a casual table setting:







There you have it! I'm so ready to start having friends and family over for dinner! Four at a time, that is...

3 comments:

Karen said...

Looks great!

Eliza Lynn Tobin said...

can I come over for dinner? My apartment is not looking as nice and clean and relaxing as yours is at the moment! ha ha!

Flavia @ Estilo Home said...

Of course :) And trust me, it already doesn't look this clean, only a few days later! haha.

Related Posts with Thumbnails