7.29.2009

Mood Board - Vintage Breakfast Nook

So I still haven't finished organizing my "office" area to the point where I can take a picture. I promise I'll get to it soon! School just started up again and it's keeping me pretty busy already.

My mood board this week was inspired by the beautiful Jayson Home & Garden mirrored cabinet. I love it! I just pictured a vintage-modern eating area and took off from there. The end result is a bit 70's but with some glamorous touches thrown in. What do you think?


Unfortunately I did not track all product sources, but they include Jayson Home & Garden, DWR, art.com, IKEA and fabric.com. If you have any specific questions, I can try to track them down.

2 comments:

Crystal @ Plush Palate said...

You did such a great job on this mood board! And I LOVE Jayson's!!! Great picks. So glad I found your inspiring blog. xo

Flavia @ Estilo Home said...

Crystal, thank you so much! I am glad you are finding my blog inspiring. I appreciate you stopping by :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails