8.29.2011

From the Inspiration Folder

Another couple of weeks have passed...and what eventful weeks these have been! Especially the last one, with not one but two natural disasters hitting the East Coast. Thankfully we are ok here, but it has definitely been a little crazy! I hope you are all doing fine wherever you live.


I promise I do have some fun posts in the coming weeks, including mood boards, my kitchen renovation project, and designer features, but in the meantime, I wanted to share this beautiful bedroom from Canadian House & Home if you haven't already seen it. To start, I love the wall color! It's BM Oxford Gray. I also love all the natural elements and textures in the room. Then, of course, the La Fiorentina fabric in the chair and pillows completes the room beautifully. I like the idea of repeating the same fabric but in different colorways in one space. Would you do that?

Have a great week!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails