4.17.2011

DC Design House - Erin Paige Pitts

And we are off to another week! I hope you are enjoying the tour of this year's DC Design House. Up next is the pool room, designed by Erin Paige Pitts.


Another of my favorites of the house, I just loved the airiness of the space. Erin did a great job making her limited palette of whites work so well by using lots of texture.


The seats are hung from the ceiling with ropes! Such a cool idea. Below you see a touch of the sea with a wall full of sea shells.


It is hard to believe the room was full of dark paneling. It feels so bright and lively in there now. I would love to spend time in this room.


Named one of Traditional Home's "20 Designers to Watch," Erin has some wonderful projects in her portfolio. Check it out:


She has completed many design projects in coastal areas, which is why you see so many rooms in soothing blues and neutrals.






What a beautiful kitchen! And I love the outdoor space below. I wish I could be sitting there now with a refreshing drink in my hand!


What do you think of her work? Have a great week!

First four images, my own. All others, http://erinpaigepittsinteriors.com/

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails