11.10.2010

A Touch of Lavender

Hello! Things have been a little quiet around here this week, I know. Just a lot going on in different aspects of my life (nothing major, just busy!) I am going to take the rest of the week to get caught up with everything, but wanted to at least stop by to leave you with some inspiration.

I mentioned this before, but my favorite color is purple. Not just any shade of purple, though. My absolute favorite is a soft lavender, especially when used sparingly as seen in these beautiful images below:


 

domino




What do you think? Would you use this color in your home? I think my whole house would be decorated in this color if I lived on my own!

2 comments:

Leah said...

I would totally use it!!! So chic yet feminine!

Luvs!

Mary @ RoomPolish said...

a little dash of lavender is often just the perfect thing! I love it. So great as an accent!

Related Posts with Thumbnails