11.16.2010

From the Inspiration Folder

Good morning everyone! I'm having another slow start to a busy week, but knowing that the holidays are right around the corner makes everything ok!

With projects around my home still incomplete, I am hoping that looking at some pretty interiors will inspire me to get it all done. This room for example, includes so many elements I am planning to add to my living room, such as a gallery wall and a gorgeous tiled fireplace (that beautiful chandelier wouldn't hurt either!)


I will be heading out of town next week for Thanksgiving, so it will be a few more weeks before I can finally relax in my home. I can't wait...

Please tell me I am not the only one with a never-ending to-do list!

1 comment:

Karen said...

You are definitely not the only one with a long list, hope you find time to get some of it done so you can really relax and enjoy the holiday next week.

Related Posts with Thumbnails