7.23.2010

My Wish List ~ Accessories!

Happy Friday! I am wrapping up my dream wish list with my favorite accessories for the home. This list was a little tougher to put together as there is so much great design to love out there, but here goes:

1. Capiz Shell Chandeliers:



I so love these lamps! There are several variations, including this this lotus chandelier from Viva Terra or one from West Elm, but they all give such a beautiful sparkle to a room. I am hoping to eventually replace my dining room lighting with one of these. Or at the very least get a table or floor lamp version.

2. Oly Meri Drum Chandelier:

Unknown - had this image for ages!

This one is similar to the capiz shell ones, but I love it so much that it goes into a category all its own. I mean, just look at the shadows it creates! Just gorgeous.

3. Jonathan Adler lamps:



There are a few similar shapes in his collection, but I love them all. They add such an interesting shape to a room.

4. White pierced urns/lanterns:


I love these little guys. They have become easier and easier to find these days, so thankfully this is one item in my wish list that is not out of reach!

5. Anything Greek Key



This is such a great motif that works not only in fabrics, pillows and rugs, but also as details on furniture and accessories. I love the look of adding greek-key trim to curtains, as seen above. It is so easy to incorporate this motif and instantly makes the space look more chic! 

6. Chevron!



Another fun motif! I've been seriously crushing on these pillows from Twinkle Living for quite a while. I think I am going to finally pick one up for my living room soon!

That concludes my dream wish list. It was so much fun to put together! I feel like it helped me to hone in a little bit more on my design style. I realized I like a lot of white, whether in furniture or accessories! This exercise also got my head spinning trying to think of ways that I can incorporate some of my favorites into my home without their price tags.

I highly recommend doing a list of your own! If you do, please share it in the comments!

Have a great weekend! I will be celebrating my 30th birthday at a winery, so that should be a lot of fun!

4 comments:

Katie (Re:fresh Design Studio) said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

I share your love of JA lamps. I want one in glossy black. There isn't a shape out there that competes. I'm convinced. I am also digging Chevron right now, and just posted about a project where I will be using it. Great finds!

Unknown said...

I really don't need to do my own list...it would look exactly like yours!!! I am not even kidding! :)

Leah said...

Happy birthday sweetie! I love that West Elm chandelier and those white lamps! So pretty!

Related Posts with Thumbnails