10.14.2009

Still Hunting for those Chairs...

As I mentioned before, I've been searching for dining chairs forever. I thought I'd go ahead and get those JC Penney chairs, but I went to look at them, and they are black, not dark brown as it appeared online...bummer. But, I saw some of the new Cindy Crawford collection there though, and now I'm leaning towards these:
The only problem with them (there's always something!) is that they are actually pretty large. My table is only 42" round, so I hope they won't overwhelm the space. Still, I think I'll give them a shot! They remind me of a set of chairs I've had in my inspiration folder forever, which is even paired with a tulip table:


I hope this is finally it!

3 comments:

Dolores said...

I never knew Cindy Crawford had a line of furniture! Must peruse her collection. The chairs are great, btw.

Flavia @ Estilo Home said...

She does, and it's actually pretty nice! The chais for some reason online aren't listed under her collection, but I know in the store they were.

Crystal @ Plush Palate said...

I like them! And the image you choose shows a great example of how the similar chair will look. Good luck with your decision!

Related Posts with Thumbnails