8.02.2009

The Home Office - Complete!

It's been an interesting day so far. A friend of mine came over so we could learn how to sew together (we're both trying to make pillows) but it was a disaster! We could barely figure out how to thread the machine, and when we finally thought we had it, once I started sewing everything got stuck and the thread started to tear! Haha. I guess we have a long learning curve ahead...

On the other hand, I finally had time to fix up my new office area! I am so happy to finally have a designated spot for crafts and especially my homework. Even though it's a small corner of my bedroom, it's working out pretty
well. Here are the pictures!




I would love to hear your comments! In the meantime, I'm off to do some homework at my new workspace...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails