10.16.2011

Mood Board - Rustic Reading Nook

Here's to another week! I've had a busy couple of weeks so I am hoping this one will actually allow me to catch up on some things around here. How about you, how was your weekend?

After a random heat wave, the weather is finally starting to feel like fall again. It inspired me to create a comfortable reading area where you can curl up with a good book. As I worked on this mood board, it started to take on a pretty rustic look, which is not usually a style I gravitate towards, but I ended up really liking it!


I debated over adding a more modern artwork, seen below, which could work just as well but break up some of the masculine feel of this space. Which way do you like best?


Have a great week! Stay tuned later this week for my first-ever guest post!

Mood board sources:
chair: West Elm
lamp: Lightopia
cowhide rug: image here
shelf: Enhancing Your Habitat
side table: Wisteria
pouf: Amazon
artwork: Lindadonohue on Etsy

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails