11.30.2010

From the Inspiration Folder

I'm back! I had a great time in Florida, but now I'm having a hard time getting back into the swing of things... it is always tough after a long and relaxing break, isn't it? Did you all have a good Thanksgiving?

I thought I would start the week by sharing a really fun idea for those with limited space. I saw this photo on Decor8, and thought it was such a unique way to create wardrobe storage space where there isn't any. Of course to get this look right you would need to be very neat, and having a gorgeous collection of clothes couldn't hurt...


Another reason I love this picture is the gorgeous coverlet! Both of the crochet pieces are just so pretty, in my opinion. Such a girly room! You can see more of this Norwegian home here.

Could you pull off this idea? I think it works best if you are living on your own...I think my husband's clothes would ruin this look in a nanosecond!

Hope your week is off to a good start. This week may still be a little slow here on the blog but I will soon have lots to share, including some recent thrift store finds (and a makeover!) Thanks for sticking with me through this slow time.

1 comment:

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Oh I so know what you mean! I 'm having a hard time getting back into the swing of things too. Hope your week gets better and better :) xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails