10.08.2010

From the Inspiration Folder

Happy Friday! I'm so happy the weekend is here. My hubby was away all week for business - it was the longest we've ever spent apart! - so the week went by really slowly for me. Thankfully I'm taking Monday off to spend a little more time with him and for some much-needed relaxation.

Speaking of relaxation, I wanted to share a bedroom I saw on Apartment Therapy this week. It is for the color contest they are having. It features my favorite color, purple, some greek key, and lots of luxurious touches:


It makes me want to completely re-do my own bedroom! I love it. You can see more, and vote for it, here.

What are you up to this weekend? Have a good one!

1 comment:

Jennifer Nicole said...

I love that color combination too! Glad you got your hubby back :) I'll be enjoying this summer-like weather this weekend. Have a good one!

Related Posts with Thumbnails