7.12.2010

Little Updates 'n Things

Good afternoon! We have another week ahead, and I am happy to report mine started on the right foot. Remember the list of to-do's for launching my design business? Yeah, you probably don't remember because it was over three months ago and not much has been done yet...

Well, I finally received a healthy dose of motivation last night. I met with a friend whom I hadn't seen in a few months, and when she asked me about my progress related to interior design, I realized it had been that long since I'd taken any steps towards my dream (blame it on a combination of fear and laziness...)

Finally feeling inspired, I went home and completed all of my state/county's forms to make my business official!


Oh, and I also started a mock-up for a business card, which for now is more of a blog contact card:


It feels really good to finally start crossing some things off my list, and I hope to keep the momentum going!

I will also be busy in the next few weeks with my brother's apartment, which should be a really fun project. I should probably update you on this project as well - it's sort of stalled due to my client's pregnancy! Hopefully we can resume it in the next few months and I can finally have a finished product to show you. I guess patience is the name of the game for me!

On another note, I have dusted off my twitter account, so follow me here if you wish! Also, I will be updating my blogroll soon, so if you would like to be added, let me know! (interior design-related blogs only, please.)

7 comments:

Katie (Re:fresh Design Studio) said...

Congrats on taking the first step to business ownership!

The cards look great!

Flavia @ Estilo Home said...

Thanks Katie!

Leah said...

Oh wow I am so excited for you! Way to go!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I am happy for you! Have a great week!

Arianna Belle said...

Woohoo! Way to go Flavia! :)

Connie @ Sogni e Sorrisi said...

Congrats!! How exciting!

Noticed in your comment you're a July baby as well. When's your birthday? Did I miss it?

Flavia @ Estilo Home said...

Connie, it is coming up soon, you haven't missed it yet! When is yours?

Related Posts with Thumbnails