4.07.2010

New Items at West Elm

I was browsing through the West Elm website, and lots of items caught my eye. I am really liking their
look this summer. I kept staring at the room below, I just love the color scheme so much...it is so soothing!


They have a few new products as well, including pillows, vases, mirrors, furniture and outdoor items. I am all over their new color scheme! I am not even done with my bedroom re-design, and I am already thinking about changing it! Here are my favorites:

6. Cast-Metal Animals (can be used as bookends...I love the bunny one!)

1 comment:

Karen said...

I was just at the West Elm sight yesterday and was looking at a great rug and some wall art-both in the yellow/gold family. I've been pleased with everything I've ever purchased from WE.

Related Posts with Thumbnails