3.26.2010

From the Inspiration Files

Happy Friday! I am so looking forward to the weekend. The hubby and I will be doing lost of work around the house. Some of it is less than glamorous, so I can't promise any pictures, but I am still excited about fixing up some things in the condo.

Anyway, the picture below really grabbed me this week - must be the warm, summery colors designer Jay Jeffers used, which is reminiscent of the beautiful Spring weather we've been having:


There is so much I like in this picture. The brick wall, the symmetrical blue floor lamps, the ceramic stools, that dining table, the coral curtains, the pillows on the sofa.... I like the way all of these different colors and shapes come together so harmoniously. This room makes me wish I had a cozy beach house somewhere in the South.

What do you think of it?

2 comments:

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Oh that is one of my favorite images! It just want to curl up in the room with a good book and relax!

Karen said...

I love exposed brick walls. They add so much character to a space.

Related Posts with Thumbnails