2.16.2010

Some Changes Around Here...

As you have noticed by now, I have given my blog a little facelift! I just needed a change.

I'm sort of proud of myself because before tonight I knew no HTML and still know nothing about graphic design. It's a true DIY...eventually I want to make even more changes, done more professionally, but this will do for a while. Hope you like it!

P.S.: I am SO sorry if those of you who subscribe received my last post about 100 times. I kept having to edit it after it was published (it's still not lining up right but oh well!). Not sure if it goes through RSS but wanted to apologize if it did...

5 comments:

Katie (Refresh Design Studio) said...

It's cute! Nice work!

Leslie said...

Hi Flavia,
I didn't realize you had update your blog because I had not seen what it was like before. I am excited that you did this all yourself -big pat on the back! It is clear now that you have incorporated your favorite colors which is great. Good for you!

kendalee said...

I think it looks lovely and captures the feel of your inspiration board beautifully... Brava!

Flavia @ Estilo Home said...

Wow, thanks guys! So glad you like it!

Dayka Robinson said...

don't know what it looked like before, but it looks great--even better that you did it by yourself! i'm in the process of having mine redone now as well, and i can't wait until it's done.

Related Posts with Thumbnails