2.10.2010

Inspired by Lizzie Bailey (& Lonny!)

I'm snowed in for another day! We've had record-breaking snowfall here in DC, and it's been crazy! I'm working from home, but I've just taken a few minutes to check out the latest issue of Lonny. Have you seen it yet? It might just be my favorite one so far.

One of my favorite features was the 500 square-foot home of Lizzy Bailey. She is an English major turned Home and Garden stylist then Interior Design consultant, and her story is such an inspiration. After discovering her passion for design through her styling gig, she went to Parsons for an Associate degree in Interior Design. From there, she entered a contest from Traditional Home, which she won and in turn had the opportunity to design a room for the Hampton Designer Showhouse! What an amazing opportunity. Check out that story here.  Here are snippets of that room:

 
 
Images via Habitually Chic

And here is her own home at Lonny Magazine:

 
Her gorgeous bar set up

 

 
Her envy-inducing foyer


 
Her adorable bathroom with Albert Hadley wallpaper. I love that she framed her renderings for display!

Her bedroom, with those beautiful Rubie Green sheets...

See more in the February issue of Lonny. What was your favorite feature in this issue?

Last 6 images via Lonny Mag

2 comments:

Alison Duffy said...

I really like this issue too! Love those sheets.

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

I love the chair in the second photo!

Related Posts with Thumbnails