Last week Holly over at Decor8 asked us to share our resolutions, so I thought I would do that here as well:
* finish decorating and declutter my home - even though I made great progress this year, there is still so much left to do to, especially in terms of decluttering. I feel like we are already growing out of our condo, but I really believe it's because we are holding on to things we no longer need.
* find more time for self-reflection - I feel like I am always on the go and don't make time for myself as much as I used to. I really miss it, I think it's so important to recharge.
* attend more events and performances - I danced all my life, but stopped a couple of years ago and really miss it. Unfortunately there aren't many classes near home that fit my schedule, but at least I can attend more live performances, which I love.
* blog more regularly - I am hoping to establish a more consistent posting schedule here, and have a few ideas for posts. I'm also taking Holly's BYW class, so I am sure that will really help!
* continue to work towards my career - I'll be completing my decorating certificate this coming year, so I'll be ready to take on the decorating world :)
Speaking of Decor8, I thought I would share a mood board I created (back in 2007!) for a contest on Holly's site. I was so excited when it made it as a finalist! It was only the second board I ever created, after the one I did for class.
"Beachy Modern"What are your resolutions? Please share!