11.25.2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Sorry this week was so light on posts. I actually got so much done over the weekend, that it didn't leave much time to write about it...

The dining room is basically finished (there is just one small project left, which will take no time to complete), I've made some progress with sewing items for the bedroom, my project for class is coming together, and - this is the big one - I have a new client I'm decorating for! It's a friend of a friend, and I went to visit her place on Sunday. It's beautiful, and I am so looking forward to working on it, and of course, sharing it here. 



I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving! I'm going up to my parents' house, which is only an hour away, but it feels like a small getaway. It's always so relaxing there. I'm really looking forward to it. I'm also hoping to wrap up a lot of my projects over the break, so next week there should be a lot to see!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails